Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back


Hello, blogosphere, I am back!

My sincerest apologies for my complete and utter lack of blog posts over the last 30 days or so... No excuses, except that it has one of the busiest and most stressful months I can remember.

In the last 45 days, I:
  • Went to France for a week on business
  • Went to Virginia for a weekend to see my nephew Russell get baptized
  • Made the decision to leave my church (due to unfortunate doctrinal differences...more on this later)
  • Built a picket fence for Cathy
  • Finished recording and mixing my band's studio CD project at OMG studios
The combined stress of all these things completely sapped my energy and creativity, and the blogging muse left me for a while. But, as there is a season for all things, I feel the blog jones returning...

So, stay tuned, all three or four of you who actually read this blog (ha), because BB's back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! The blogosphere has not been the same without you. :)