Monday, September 15, 2008

Back


Well, it's good to be back!

Back from two weeks in France, that is, and a few days in Pennsylvania before that.

Why is it that when things are going normally, and we're following our daily routines, that we crave something different -- a vacation, a weekend road trip, or maybe just a quick trip to the store? Then, after going away for a while, all we can think about is getting back home? Human nature, I suppose, never satisfied with what we have...

Not sure why that is, but it really is good to be home. Regarding business trips to France, I came up with the "rule of two". For some reason, a week in France seems like two, and two weeks there seem like four. Not sure why, but it is true. So, it feels really great to be back home, with my lovely wife, my cute but annoying dog, and my normal routines.

Having said that, I had a great time at Teresa's wedding, and also in France. Over the next few days, I'm gonna share a bit of those trips with you on this blog.

So, stay tuned, more to come...

No comments: