Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cold


Cold is an appropriate title for today's post.

Not only is it really cold outside...but I have come down with my twice-a-year cold.

Regular as clockwork, I seem to get an "upper respiratory infection" twice a year, once in the summer and once in the winter. Nothing too awful, just runny nose and sinus/chest congestion that lasts about ten days, no matter what medicines I take. And that awful energy-drained "blah" feeling.

This time, the "magic cure" was Mucinex. Someone at work told me it was the bomb, so I bought some ($10) and after seven hours, I'm not too impressed. In fact, I don't think it has done much at all. Oh well, live and learn.

As Brandon's post today stated so well, we take our good health for granted until the Lord removes it from us for a while. Our bad days should make us all the more thankful for the good days...

Well, the brain is tired too, so no deep thoughts for today. Stay healthy.

1 comment:

Megan said...

hope you feel better brian!