Tuesday, October 2, 2007

* Sniff *

Well, fall is officially here.

How do I know this? Because when the temperature change happens, spring or fall, I always seem to come down with a cold. Today I had the scratchy throat thing, now it is getting sore, and I'm starting to sniffle. Cathy has already bought me vitamin C, Zicam, and throat lozenges. Where would I be without her?

Should be interesting trying to sing tenor at our Last Road gig Sunday night. Oh well.

Other cool news: a family friend has made available tickets to Saturday's Virginia Tech - Clemson game, so I think I'll be watching the Hokies clean up in Death Valley! I think this will be the first college football game I have attended since my senior year at Virginia Tech in '88. But it will be great just to be there and "see the spectacle". Go Hokies!

Oh well, gotta get some sleep to combat this cold.

No comments: